The focus of the Foundation is on projects aiding shelter and supporting mental health.
Our aim is to promote ‘excellence’ in each activity we support, our decision-making is rigorous, with funding being provided on the basis of expert peer review.
We are specifically interested in encouraging applications from areas of the UK where there are sparse funding sources available.
We are particularly seeking opportunities to act as a catalyst to develop a long lasting legacy. Our aim is to enable our funds to lever additional support and help attract funding to areas that may otherwise be under-resourced.
The commercial entity of the foundation is London Town Group, shaping the future in real-estate and energy investment. Founded in 1988 by Koolesh Shah, London Town Group of Companies is a private sector corporation focussed on cutting-edge performance in four main pillars – Real Estate, Software & Automation, Clean Energy and Energy Storage.
- Blind in Business in actionJoe’s experience on Education to Employment In early 2020, I first came into contact with Blind in Business, and it was during this initial meeting that I signed up for their Education to Employment event. Over the course of this event, I learnt so much and I felt that I came out of it inContinue reading “Blind in Business in action”
- We are proud to support Framework NottinghamMore than 2,700 people across Nottinghamshire will spend Christmas without a home this year. New figures show more than 2,700 people across Nottinghamshire will spend Christmas without a home this year and local charity Framework says it is “no surprise.” The national housing charity Shelter says the figures for Nottinghamshire include around 1,340 children who are stuckContinue reading “We are proud to support Framework Nottingham”
- Proud sponsors of the Asian Business AwardsWe are excited to share that we had the pleasure of sponsoring the prestigious Asian Business Awards. It was an incredible event that celebrated the outstanding achievements and contributions of British Asian entrepreneurs, professionals, and businesses in various industries. It was truly inspiring to witness the talent, innovation, and dedication displayed throughout the evening. AsContinue reading “Proud sponsors of the Asian Business Awards”
- Koolesh Shah Family FoundationVisionary Philanthropy
- We are proud to support Nottinghamshire MindTake part in the family 5km fun run at Sherwood Pines Take part on Sunday 3rd December, Walk, run, dance or skip our 5km route on Sunday 3rd December at Sherwood Pines. The event is open to all abilities and ages. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Discounts are available for family andContinue reading “We are proud to support Nottinghamshire Mind”
What People Say
“The generosity of this organisation makes it possible for us to continue offering inspiration and motivation to young people in North London”– Making the Leap
“The passion and inspiration from this foundation has enabled us to grow at a rate we could have only dreamt about a year ago”– Supported Charity based in Derby
Contact us with your idea…
As a team we inspire positive social development by activating a diverse variety of projects across the homeless, shelter, mental health and entrepreneurship sectors while promoting the initiatives around the globe.