Charities We Support
The focus of the Foundation is on projects aiding shelter and supporting mental health.
Our aim is to promote ‘excellence’ in each activity we support, our decision-making is rigorous, with funding being provided on the basis of expert peer review.
We are specifically interested in encouraging applications from areas of the UK where there are sparse funding sources available.
We are particularly seeking opportunities to act as a catalyst to develop a long lasting legacy. Our aim is to enable our funds to lever additional support and help attract funding to areas that may otherwise be under-resourced.
The commercial entity of the foundation is London Town Group, shaping the future in real-estate and energy investment. Founded in 1988 by Koolesh Shah, London Town Group of Companies is a private sector corporation focussed on cutting-edge performance in four main pillars – Real Estate, Software & Automation, Clean Energy and Energy Storage.
- Proud to be supporting the work of Framework NottinghamFramework Nottingham are committed to providing better futures for everyone We believe that everyone has the right to a better future: Our work is about empowering those people to address the challenges they face and supporting them to live independently in our communities. Tackling homelessness and disadvantage We hold a clear vision of the futureContinue reading “Proud to be supporting the work of Framework Nottingham”
- We are delighted to be supporting the work of St Mungo’s in the UKSt Mungo’s is a leading UK homelessness charity supporting over 3150 people every night. The last few months have been a busy but hugely productive time for St Mungo’s, As the cost of living soars, they are already beginning to see more people forced into street homelessness, and the demand for services is rapidly rising. The mostContinue reading “We are delighted to be supporting the work of St Mungo’s in the UK”
- Teenage mental health referrals in London double after lockdownPrivate health provider Cygnet sees referrals jump by 113% in four years Mental health referrals for teenagers in London have more than doubled in four years, according to new figures that lay bare the impact of lockdown and the cost of living crisis on young people. Cygnet Healthcare, a private provider, said that individual referrals to its ChildContinue reading “Teenage mental health referrals in London double after lockdown”
- Eastern Eye’s Arts Culture & Theatre Awards SponsorsEastern Eye’s Arts Culture & Theatre Awards (ACTAs) recognise British Asian talent in a wide range of disciplines, including literature, film, television, theatre, comedy, music, dance, visual arts and contribution to the creative industries in general. It was our pleasure to sponsor the awards held at the Mayfair hotel on 3rd February 2023. According toContinue reading “Eastern Eye’s Arts Culture & Theatre Awards Sponsors”
- Great Mental Health DayGreat Mental Health Day 2023: What is the theme? Great Mental Health Day will take place in London on Friday, January 27. What is Great Mental Health Day? The purpose of Great Mental Health Day is to encourage conversation about mental health and wellbeing and to reduce the stigma that is frequently associated with it. It’s alsoContinue reading “Great Mental Health Day”
What People Say
“The generosity of this organisation makes it possible for us to continue offering inspiration and motivation to young people in North London”– Making the Leap
“The passion and inspiration from this foundation has enabled us to grow at a rate we could have only dreamt about a year ago”– Supported Charity based in Derby
Contact us with your idea…
As a team we inspire positive social development by activating a diverse variety of projects across the homeless, shelter, mental health and entrepreneurship sectors while promoting the initiatives around the globe.