Charities We Support
The focus of the Foundation is on projects aiding shelter and supporting mental health.
Our aim is to promote ‘excellence’ in each activity we support, our decision-making is rigorous, with funding being provided on the basis of expert peer review.
We are specifically interested in encouraging applications from areas of the UK where there are sparse funding sources available.
We are particularly seeking opportunities to act as a catalyst to develop a long lasting legacy. Our aim is to enable our funds to lever additional support and help attract funding to areas that may otherwise be under-resourced.
The commercial entity of the foundation is London Town Group, shaping the future in real-estate and energy investment. Founded in 1988 by Koolesh Shah, London Town Group of Companies is a private sector corporation focussed on cutting-edge performance in four main pillars – Real Estate, Software & Automation, Clean Energy and Energy Storage.
- Transforming how we treat mental healthA call to tackle mental health together, interesting insight in the landscape of mental health by Vanessa Ford Chief executive, South West London and St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust. This month we celebrate the NHS’s 75th Birthday, with events taking place across the country. mental health trust is proud to have the one ofContinue reading “Transforming how we treat mental health”
- Life changing care with St Mungo’sWe are extremely proud to support St Mungo’s in the city, The charity operates two care services, which are both registered with the CQC. They are licensed to provide accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care and adults who have mental health conditions or substance misuse problems. These are specialist care homes targetedContinue reading “Life changing care with St Mungo’s”
- Aim to Develop 200 HomesWe are proud of our work with Framework Nottingham, the Building Better Futures appeal aims to develop 200 new homes for rough sleepers by April 2026. We are delighted to support the promotion for further donations which will support the delivery of this life saving work and have a direct impact on the lives ofContinue reading “Aim to Develop 200 Homes”
- Proud to be supporting the work of Framework NottinghamFramework Nottingham are committed to providing better futures for everyone We believe that everyone has the right to a better future: Our work is about empowering those people to address the challenges they face and supporting them to live independently in our communities. Tackling homelessness and disadvantage We hold a clear vision of the futureContinue reading “Proud to be supporting the work of Framework Nottingham”
- We are delighted to be supporting the work of St Mungo’s in the UKSt Mungo’s is a leading UK homelessness charity supporting over 3150 people every night. The last few months have been a busy but hugely productive time for St Mungo’s, As the cost of living soars, they are already beginning to see more people forced into street homelessness, and the demand for services is rapidly rising. The mostContinue reading “We are delighted to be supporting the work of St Mungo’s in the UK”
What People Say
“The generosity of this organisation makes it possible for us to continue offering inspiration and motivation to young people in North London”– Making the Leap
“The passion and inspiration from this foundation has enabled us to grow at a rate we could have only dreamt about a year ago”– Supported Charity based in Derby
Contact us with your idea…
As a team we inspire positive social development by activating a diverse variety of projects across the homeless, shelter, mental health and entrepreneurship sectors while promoting the initiatives around the globe.