Charities We Support
The focus of the Foundation is on projects aiding shelter and supporting mental health.
Our aim is to promote ‘excellence’ in each activity we support, our decision-making is rigorous, with funding being provided on the basis of expert peer review.
We are specifically interested in encouraging applications from areas of the UK where there are sparse funding sources available.
We are particularly seeking opportunities to act as a catalyst to develop a long lasting legacy. Our aim is to enable our funds to lever additional support and help attract funding to areas that may otherwise be under-resourced.
The commercial entity of the foundation is London Town Group, shaping the future in real-estate and energy investment. Founded in 1988 by Koolesh Shah, London Town Group of Companies is a private sector corporation focussed on cutting-edge performance in four main pillars – Real Estate, Software & Automation, Clean Energy and Energy Storage.
- Proud sponsors of the Asian Business AwardsWe are excited to share that we had the pleasure of sponsoring the prestigious Asian Business Awards. It was an incredible event that celebrated the outstanding achievements and contributions of British Asian entrepreneurs, professionals, and businesses in various industries. It was truly inspiring to witness the talent, innovation, and dedication displayed throughout the evening. AsContinue reading “Proud sponsors of the Asian Business Awards”
- Koolesh Shah Family FoundationVisionary Philanthropy
- We are proud to support Nottinghamshire MindTake part in the family 5km fun run at Sherwood Pines Take part on Sunday 3rd December, Walk, run, dance or skip our 5km route on Sunday 3rd December at Sherwood Pines. The event is open to all abilities and ages. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Discounts are available for family andContinue reading “We are proud to support Nottinghamshire Mind”
- We are delighted to support Blind in BusinessBlind in Business was founded in 1992 by three blind graduates. After graduating from university with good degrees they initially found it difficult to gain work, due to misconceptions and wariness from employers who were wary about visual impairments. But with pure persistence, two of them became partners in leading law firms. The third wentContinue reading “We are delighted to support Blind in Business”
- Koolesh Shah visits Buckingham Palace to celebrate UK-Kenyan communityKoolesh Shah was thrilled to attend Buckingham Palace last week. The King and Queen welcomed members of the UK-Kenyan community to celebrate 60 years of independence and look ahead to next weeks State Visit to the country. We are extremely proud of our work in Kenya as a result of the Koolesh Shah family directContinue reading “Koolesh Shah visits Buckingham Palace to celebrate UK-Kenyan community”
What People Say
“The generosity of this organisation makes it possible for us to continue offering inspiration and motivation to young people in North London”– Making the Leap
“The passion and inspiration from this foundation has enabled us to grow at a rate we could have only dreamt about a year ago”– Supported Charity based in Derby
Contact us with your idea…
As a team we inspire positive social development by activating a diverse variety of projects across the homeless, shelter, mental health and entrepreneurship sectors while promoting the initiatives around the globe.